Thursday, August 26, 2004

True Love: Fragments from the Conversation

"What do you mean, you've always dreamed about being a Navy Seal? I've always dreamed about being a Navy Seal!!!"

Two drinks later.

"Yeah, I think it's probably a lot harder to stab someone than it looks. And I worry that I wouldn't be able to really debilitate them with that first stab. The first stab is important."

Three drinks, half a pack of Newport Lights.

"Hey, I don't have bad self-esteem, I just really like cock."

Ten songs selected on jukebox. Another pack of Newport Lights

"Well, I mean...if the homeless don't want people dousing them with gasoline, they should stay in a shelter, right? Hey, are you done with that? Ya' wanna get outta here? Sweet."

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Just wanted to see if the comment thing works.

Look. It works.

Oh, I'm such an administrator!

August 26, 2004 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Dear god, I hope not.

August 28, 2004 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links

Powered by Blogger