Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A Very Trivial (Pursuit) Dialogue 12-22-04

(Or: Jokes so inside that they're almost outside!)

"Okay, here's a clue...He looks like Zim, but with Stinton's blackness."
"What?"
"Like Zim with Stinton's blackness."
"Uh...Wow. It's a TV actor?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. I have no idea, though the mental image is amusing me. Um...Christ, I don't fucking know...Bernie Mac?"
"How the hell did you come up with Bernie Mac???"
"You said Stinton's blackness.."
"I said Stinton's glasses. It was Drew Carey."
"You totally said 'blackness'."

"Wait a minute...Why do you think I look like Drew Carey?"



Bonus comment:

"Zim, you will so be the mack of WNEP if you tell everybody that you got to watch Abbie mount Karla."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave-a-roo said...

There is nothing fake about my blackness.

December 23, 2004 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

It's true. You are the absolute blackiest.

December 24, 2004 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links

Powered by Blogger